Certified Translation of All Document Types
We excel in translating:
- Branding & Promotional Materials
- Property Collateral
- Corporate Training Materials
- Contracts & Licensing Agreements
- Video Broadcasts
- Brochures, Flyers & Signage
- Print Advertisements & Taglines
- TV & Radio Spots
- Focus Group Materials
- Employee Communications / Internal Marketing Communications
- Press Releases & Investor Relations Materials
- Customer & Employee Surveys
- Codes of Conduct / Human Resources Policies
Cultural Adaptation of Global Brand Messaging
To effectively build market share, marketing materials require more than just a literal translation — they must be adapted to create a compelling message to customers with diverse language and cultural backgrounds. Since 2000, Indopak has been partnering with marketing departments and creative agencies to adapt marketing campaigns which truly speak to a global audience in their language, resulting in enhanced visibility, client base and market share, while maintaining a client’s brand integrity and image.
Our specialized Translatability Assessment is specifically designed to maximize the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. During this process, our Account Management team reviews English content to address such issues as the use of acronyms, the possible creation of in-language qualifiers, the overall cultural sensitivity of the original English content, and any possible culturally relevant enhancements that could be made to the source text prior to adaptation. Not only does this step provide clients with a fresh, new look at their collateral materials from a foreign-language perspective, but it also avoids awkward/inappropriate cultural adaptations, multiple rounds of review by client reviewers, and costly, additional alterations which may not have been originally included in your translation budget.
We know how unique Travel and Hospitality are:
- You have to inform, entertain, and compel potential travelers in just the right way for each unique demographic, in each locale.
- You are high-volume content publishers. Engaging blogs, product reviews, informative videos, ebooks, impactful web copy. Content is required in multiple channels, platforms, and media in order to reach your buyers.
- Your buyer’s journey, from inspiring a trip to coming back home, guides all of the content that is created—and thanks to mobile, this journey presents opportunities to do business at every step.